Friday, August 13, 2010

More time please

I have a list. Places I'd like to visit. Activities I want to try. Experiences that seem like fun. What I feel lacking in is time.
Like many people, I have a job that accounts for at least eight hours each day (often eight & a half and sometimes as many as 12). I try to sleep for about eight. Then even if you take out a few hours for eating, washing & relaxing I should have about four hours each day to do something new. Where do these hours go?
I'd like to claim that some strange creature eats the hours for breakfast but that's just silly. Time flies when you're having fun or not paying attention.
Maybe I'll try to pay more attention... I'd like to learn something new. Or even just update this more regularly. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment