Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Testing a new offline program

Going to have to find a program that will let me update offline and then will upload everything once it finds some internet.. AvantGo does it.. well, kinda did it on the palm but I wonder if there's a better application for the netbook. could be something as simple as Thunderbird or another email client.. something that lets me write email/journal entries and then sends/updates them when there's a wireless connection. Since I CAN update using email, maybe that's the best way to do it..

Anyway.. I think if it was easy - something I could do in a cafe like I am now.. then I'd do it more.. As it is, I'll have to copy this into my journal.. and backdate it appropriately. It does mean that I'll be able to include a photo.. If i want..


Tags: , ,


No comments:

Post a Comment