Thursday, June 23, 2005

bloggedy blog blog..

this seems to be the less frequently used, lighter friend of my livejournal.

i guess i don't really have much to say on these things at the moment..
i'm not going overseas like the Kilted Aussie (or even on any holidays that aren't just to Melbourne at the moment)..
i don't have cool computer artwork to display like Tales of the Samurai (by the way - this is my favourite site of the month.. )
i don't go out heaps, so i don't have good stories to tell..

i think it's just way cold here..

o well.. maybe i'll try to make more of an effort.. but i'm not promising anything.
*smile*

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah!

    I really find it quite neat when I find out that my friends and family are getting online ... not sure why, it just makes me grin like a fool.

    Especially when I just stumble across your online endeavours NOW, when it's obvious they've been going on for a while.

    Consider yourself tagged and bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete